learning language
Jenn and I are enjoying our new friend Imelda - We are learning Indonesian, and are amazed at how much fun it has been! We have 6 more weeks of daily language sessions, and then a few days of classes before Christmas break - Whew!
Imelda and I eating fake Chinese here in town...the visit was nice anyway.

3 Comments:
Sounds like fun, I remember the days of live language way back in the day :) hope you are learning lots
Joanna
Shelley....Ryan??? This is Debra Copeland (Rutledge)...remember me? I bet you remember my sister Kathleen. So fun to stumble upon your blog!
Hey guys!!! Thanks for leaving a comment so that we could 'track' you guys down! First of all, CONGRATULATIONS on getting married! Yippee! You guys make such a cute couple! Hope you are enjoying life at the LI! (Phil, we love the pictures you took of fall! Makes us even prouder that you were our wedding photographer. :)
David & Christy
Post a Comment
<< Home