25 March 2008

Now Entering - MONTH 6

Here she is! She’s growing fast – But despite all of the “friendly” comments I’ve been getting lately about how huge I look, according to our doctor, she’s just the right size, thank-you-very-much. My personal favorite was this past Sunday when someone told me, “Ah, it’s starting to show in your face now too! It’s getting all puffy!” Perfect.
At least I'm feeling better, and I know she's healthy in there. She already loves her daddy - She does crazy flips every time she hears him talking. :0)

6 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Ah, that's very cute. And for the record, you're not that big for 6 months. You're like once of those women who only look prgnant from the side.

11:41 PM  
Blogger Melissa G said...

That is so sweet!
I'm glad you're feeling better!

11:58 PM  
Blogger Borbe Bunch said...

HI friend....and welcome to my world :) the world of crazy comments where you are left speechless trying to figure out if you heard them right!! :) You make me laugh, hang in there, it is SOOO worth all the pain, uncomfort, stupid remarks, and well all the other stuff yet to come :) he he...when you hold your sweet GIFT from above...love you and miss you tons!!! WHY are we NOT together, both getting "puffy faces" together???
LOVE Ya,
Lizy, another prego MAMMA with a big belly!!

9:24 AM  
Blogger Thomas/Mollie said...

You look beautiful!!! And she will be just as cute as her mama!

8:32 PM  
Blogger The Moffits said...

Well, congratulations on not giving whoever made the 'puffy' comment a 'puffy' lip!! You're a very beautiful pregnant lady!!

3:43 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

You are a very cute pregnant woman...you belong on the cover of Cosmopolitan! Wow!

Lisa Schilling

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home