some recent cuteness
Well, in the midst of all our packing, preparing and psychosis, Nadia has remained the little light of our lives. Here are some recent shots of her being her.
Yesterday zoning out with her bottle.
Last week making a mess on the back deck... and loving it. I think she looks just like my little brother P.J. in this one... maybe it's the food plastered all over her face?
All bundled up for some remaining chilly days.
This one is from January. Micah "hugs" Nadia, and Nadia "hugs" back. It deteriorated quickly to hair pulling and some pushing over of the "smaller" of the two (can you take a guess who might be smaller now? The 9 month old, or the 19 month old?)... but it was pretty adorable while it lasted.

2 Comments:
I love it! Yes, I thought she looked like Peej too with food all over her. Or maybe just the joy of the food? :-)
Oh my goodness! That picture with the little cap is the cutest! You should enter that in a baby contest!!! Seriously!
Post a Comment
<< Home