21 October 2009

too many photos of the "baby"

Whatever, people. Get over it. We take lots of photos of her, and we need to show them to you. Enjoy!

This one cracks me up because it looks like it was taken by the paparazzi. Nadia and I look so annoyed that Phil is taking our picture. "Come on, pal. We just want to get to the park in peace! Can we go nowhere that we are not recognized and harangued by your incessant clicking?!" :0)

Ready for a ride on the bike. Those shoes are size 5 and they are almost too small!

She steals things from the laundry basket and puts them on her head. Here she stuck her head through the arm hole of my shirt. I thought it was really funny.

Reveling in her relative filth.

Our little pot head.

Mom, here is one of the outfits you sent - Fits great, and looks so cute!

After a long morning of playing and teething, she's sleepy and ready for a nap.

Also - Mangos are in season. If you're not jealous, you should be.

3 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Girl, I love you and you make me smile! Love your little pot head, LOVE the paparazzi picture--I was thinking that before I read the caption! Glad you guys are enjoying your little girl.

9:13 PM  
Blogger meaghan said...

yay for baby pictures!!! :) i love all the pictures of cutie nadia - thanks for keeping us updated. by the way, avery was the same way with shoes - she was a size five at about the same age as nadia, and now, at 2 1/2, she's a size 8/9!

9:26 PM  
Blogger auntieem said...

Who said too many baby pictures? Shame on them! Keep them coming.:)

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home