22 September 2010

Gets Me Every Time

Every now and then, for a little comic relief, I like to scroll through one of my favorite websites. Catalog Living is a tongue-in-cheek blog about the every day lives of the people who live in our catalogs. I think it is so funny. Here are just a few of her entries. Check it out next time you need a giggle: catalogliving

"The other kids always wonder why Jessica is the only one who gets to smile on Sundays."

"With Elaine out of town, Gary finally had the chance to try his stuntman jump from the roof."

"Elaine blamed herself for not being more specific with Gary in her request for him to 'put up some pictures of people.' "

"Gary Jr. was getting a little tired of his parents none-too-subtle digs at his recent bed-wetting phase."

Despite relegating three of our own children to the “Happy Holidays” frames, Gary felt the Allens had sent us enough family photos to warrant their own engraving.

2 Comments:

Blogger nathanandbecky said...

Yes! I totally love that website too! Please tell me you've been to awkwardfamilyphotos.com. So hilarious!

10:52 PM  
Blogger Java with the Johnsons said...

I love that website! have you ever tried cakewrecks.blogspot.com

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home