Oh, Brother
On Tuesday we got the chance to meet up with my brother and his family. It was the first time we met their daughter - and the first time they saw Nadia since she was just a month or two old. We met up at Navy Pier in downtown Chicago, and had one very full, very fun day together. Here are a few shots from our fun reunion.
I can't seem to get enough of Children's Museums. Nadia is just at the perfect age for all that they have to offer. And I know she'll not have a chance to enjoy them again for a long time, so we're taking advantage while we're here in the States.
Apparently, Uncle PJ needs a sign explaining that the tiny canoe is meant for... er... tiny people.
I, on the other hand, need no explanation or instructions for the cave woman vest i found to try on over my ever expanding waistline.
Nadia and Evelyn had a lot of fun together, meeting for the first time and playing until they dropped.
I'm pretty sure that rolling pin exhibit is not meant for... um... whatever it is he's doing here.
Honestly, the story was interesting. Honestly.
What a pretty little baby.

1 Comments:
That last sentence is music to my ears!!
Post a Comment
<< Home