i mean... BESIDES my mother - and Phil's. Because I'm 2 seconds away from shutting it down and moving on with everyone's lives. :) There's always Facebook. Unless I hear from at least 5 people in the next month petitioning for the rescue of this blog, this post will likely be my last.
17 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
I read it.
I read it!
i read it too! ~Tiffany
I read and totally enjoy this blog!
We read it (and facebook to)
Erin & Chris Szczepanek
Harry and I read it.
Hi Shell, I don't remember how I found your blog but I do love reading it. My cousins were missionaries in Papua, and I lived with them for 6 months in the early 90's. Your blog brings back wonderful memories! Thanks for writing on it and our family is keeping you in our prayers.
This comment has been removed by the author.
I read it and the Lord often puts your family on my heart. Blessings to you guys!
Mchelle Benoit in Baltimore
Ok... just removed the previous comment because of a spelling error, but now it looks like I said something naughty!
I assure you, I did not! Michelle
I read it...and you know you'll get grief from your mother and mother-in-law (among the rest of us) if it vanishes. I haven't updated my blog in almost a year and I routinely hear about it. Of course, nothing interesting happens here in suburbia, but still...I'm just sayin'. And I think you'll miss it if you quit. Now, I'm number 12, so my post doesn't matter anyways...and I'm how many days late...? Nonetheless...
I never go to it outside of getting thru facebook, because I forget it is here, if you post your blog address like you just did Shelley, that would be great for this 54yr old ridiculous brain of mine. By the way have you ever read or heard of kisses for kate? one of her posts is one my wall and I think you will LOVE reading her stuff, she is in Uganda, W.Africa. Susan
I never go to it outside of getting thru facebook, because I forget it is here, if you post your blog address like you just did Shelley, that would be great for this 54yr old ridiculous brain of mine. By the way have you ever read or heard of kisses for kate? one of her posts is one my wall and I think you will LOVE reading her stuff, she is in Uganda, W.Africa. Susan
Our family enjoys your blog. We are friends of the Moffit's and found your via theirs. Our eldest daughter (13 yrs.) wants to be a missionary in the Philippines and we always enjoy blogs like yours! Thank you!
We read it!
I read it...I realize I am late! I graduated from high school with Phil and your sister-in-law Shelly is my cousin! I enjoy hearing how things are going with you and it helps me to pray for you all. I am glad that you are able to post as much as you do! -Jessie
Post a Comment
<< Home