17 September 2012

Waiting in the Wings

What does that even mean anyway? Wings of a plane don't make sense. Is that a back stage term that I just don't get? Whatever.

As I sit and wait for our son to come out of surgery, I can't help but be a little nervous. And maybe a little bored. So, instead of reading a good book, I'm going to inflict you with my writing. :)

For those of you who don't follow our every move (**gasp!!**): Our son, Quinn, is having his cleft palate repaired today in Springfield, MA. Phil and Nadia are still at home on the equator, and the baby and I are doing well. He went into surgery this morning at 8am, and is still there. So, that s what's new.
 Hopefully in a bit I'll be able to post again. And maybe later I'll also figure out how to get photos up from my iPad to the web....no promises there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home