polar express
Of all the things to choose from on a snow day to occupy some time....this is the one my little brother chose. P.J. is the one in the hot orange trunks - maybe he thinks his newly grown beard will keep him warm - Fat chance.

I wasn't there to see it myself, but here is the proof. He, along with 4 others, whom I will refrain from describing, jumped into the lake on December 1st - A day with high temps in the teens. There are just too many things for me to sarcastically make fun of here to even begin. Overload...Must.....make....fun.....Must.....pick...on...someone......

I wasn't there to see it myself, but here is the proof. He, along with 4 others, whom I will refrain from describing, jumped into the lake on December 1st - A day with high temps in the teens. There are just too many things for me to sarcastically make fun of here to even begin. Overload...Must.....make....fun.....Must.....pick...on...someone......

3 Comments:
That SO AWESOME!!!!
I love the pictures!
The snow is so pretty!
Hey where was this anyway...it seems a little chilly for MO. And by the way Dec 1 is my birthday. I think next year PJ should just save the money he spent on the trunks and send me a christmas card instead. :)
Jerry for the Crokes :-)
In His Love FOREVER !!!
Post a Comment
<< Home