03 April 2007

hair cuts

Since January, I've been giving about 2-3 free haircuts per week - And below are a few shots of some of my recent "customers". I am having a blast getting all sorts of experience and getting to know lots of the ladies here on campus.


One of the ladies who came for a haircut, put this cute (and homemade!) apron in my mailbox. Thanks, Sue! I wear it for every cut, snip and trim.



Last week, i had my first children's cut - Kessa was an angel, sitting still and carrying on a big girl conversation and everything.





It's been a fun way for me to put some of my creativity to good use - So, if you're in the area, and would like a haircut (and don't mind sitting in my tiny kitchen), ring me up - I'd be happy to visit and clip away. :0)

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

What?!? Where's my picture, huh?

4:43 AM  
Blogger jbj said...

I'd like to make an appointment at Shelley's salon. I think I may have cut your hair once or twice in the past and so I am calling in a favor. What openings do you have? Can I see an after shot?? Just makin' sure I won't end up lookin' like Phil!

Bethany

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home