10 September 2007

Apple Pickers

This past Thursday, we got up early, and set out for the nearest apple orchard to do some good old fashioned New England apple picking. I grew up going to that orchard, so it was fun to take Phil and show him what kind of fun we had as kids here.
The trees were heavy with their load of fresh, ripe apples of all kinds.
I'm not sure why i look so annoyed/perplexed/lost here - Phil thinks i was having a hard time finding the apple trees...


Phil with our bundles of Cortland apples - 10 pounds of apples will provide lots of apple crisp, apple sauce and plenty of snack apples for us for the next few weeks!

1 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Shelry! Picking apples, how fun! The funny thing is that we just did that too and I was going to make a blog about it, but now that you did...well, I wouldn't want to copy.:)

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home