HI fellow prego mamma :) loving the belly pics...the girls were excited to see you and "baby" in the pics... they want to know the name of your sweet girl?? are you sharing? I told them I would write you and ask :) MUCH love, blessed by you Lizy
I absolutely love ALL the photos...i just spend the past two hours looking...my favorites are the 'belly' shots. I wish I had taken more photos while I was pregnant...keep snapping away Phil...we love you guys, the Hoods P.S. i saw my babies on your blog...we also have a 'papa' you can watch...ANYTIME...
6 Comments:
HI fellow prego mamma :)
loving the belly pics...the girls were excited to see you and "baby" in the pics...
they want to know the name of your sweet girl?? are you sharing? I told them I would write you and ask :)
MUCH love,
blessed by you
Lizy
Wow, how beautiful! How exciting. Thinking of you guys!!
Shawn and Jenn
Such sweet photograghs. Your little girl is going to see how much you loved her before she was even born! :)
Wow.
I absolutely love ALL the photos...i just spend the past two hours looking...my favorites are the 'belly' shots. I wish I had taken more photos while I was pregnant...keep snapping away Phil...we love you guys, the Hoods
P.S. i saw my babies on your blog...we also have a 'papa' you can watch...ANYTIME...
Hi there,
Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment
<< Home