I haven't seen a similarity that close in any of our kids to either of us. Isn't it cool??? She looks just like him. Wow! I miss you guys and I want to hold Nadia Renee so badly (that's her name over here...sometimes it's Nadia Renee Suboda, all in one breath, but rarely ever just Nadia). I think her gesture up there is a sign saying, "gimme my auntie Shelly!!!" Seriously. And I didn't tell her to say it either.
2 Comments:
I haven't seen a similarity that close in any of our kids to either of us. Isn't it cool??? She looks just like him. Wow!
I miss you guys and I want to hold Nadia Renee so badly (that's her name over here...sometimes it's Nadia Renee Suboda, all in one breath, but rarely ever just Nadia). I think her gesture up there is a sign saying, "gimme my auntie Shelly!!!" Seriously. And I didn't tell her to say it either.
Whoa. That child look just like her papa!! That's amazing.
Post a Comment
<< Home