posted by phil and shell at 2:04 AM
you two are so cute
You look GREAT!!! How fun...I am so excited for you, just WISH we could have done this baby thing TOGETHER!!!LOVE YOU,lizyI have some new pics on our Borbe blog too....
That is very impressive.
in your own words:"congratulations can't wait to see it!" love you
YAH! I've been thinking of you Shelley! Love ya! Can't wait to see baby...
That is one big, beautiful belly!! Can't wait to see pictures of her OUTSIDE the belly - just a few more days!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
Roamans Plus Size
6 Comments:
you two are so cute
You look GREAT!!! How fun...I am so excited for you, just WISH we could have done this baby thing TOGETHER!!!
LOVE YOU,
lizy
I have some new pics on our Borbe blog too....
That is very impressive.
in your own words:
"congratulations can't wait to see it!" love you
YAH! I've been thinking of you Shelley! Love ya!
Can't wait to see baby...
That is one big, beautiful belly!! Can't wait to see pictures of her OUTSIDE the belly - just a few more days!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home