27 August 2008

two things

We kind of can't believe it, but Nadia already insists on holding her bottle. We know that's not exacty normal, but what are we gonna do, rip it out of her little hands!?!? No.

She's six weeks old today.

And here's my little morning person. Just like mommy, she is in a really good mood first thing in the morning. This morning, I even got her to say a little something for you all - check it out.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

I love her little morning "conversations" with you. What a sweet little peanut you have!

10:36 PM  
Blogger Java with the Johnsons said...

holy cuteness...seriously...just when i think she can possibly get any cuter...she does. how do they do that?

11:04 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Very cute...I especially like how you whistle at her to get her attention...nice touch

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home