posted by phil and shell at 10:04 PM
Those cheeks are freakin killin me! I can't wait to meet her and see those cheeks in person!
Uncle Tim promises not to use that "F" word around his precious joweled niece...I can't wait either!!! See you all soon!
Send me a cheek please...I'll send it back...eventually! Enjoy your travels, my dear!
Hey, when y'all gonna make it out here?
She is so cute. Well I hope you all is well and have a safe trip! <3
Are you for real in Chicago? Can we come see you? I'm not sure how or when but I've got to meet this little one!
Post a Comment
<< Home
Roamans Plus Size
6 Comments:
Those cheeks are freakin killin me! I can't wait to meet her and see those cheeks in person!
Uncle Tim promises not to use that "F" word around his precious joweled niece...I can't wait either!!! See you all soon!
Send me a cheek please...I'll send it back...eventually! Enjoy your travels, my dear!
Hey, when y'all gonna make it out here?
She is so cute.
Well I hope you all is well
and have a safe trip! <3
Are you for real in Chicago? Can we come see you? I'm not sure how or when but I've got to meet this little one!
Post a Comment
<< Home