05 October 2008

little contest

How about a little prize? The first to guess what the following common Indonesian phrase means (or generally means) will get a prize. (I can't promise that it won't be lame...but a prize is a prize, right?). Leave a comment with your guess. The first person to guess right will get a prize. I'll give you all until the 8th of October.


One caveat: No one who speaks Indonesian may guess.




Here is the phrase: "Apa boleh buat tahi kambing bulat bulat."




Here is a photo as a little clue




Have fun!

5 Comments:

Blogger TheFinnishPrince said...

The goat wants to eat the baby?

I hope that isn't the case in reality and I realize I'm probably very far off.

-Carl

11:20 AM  
Blogger Tamara said...

Hey goat, don't eat my baby's foot?

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What makes the goat poop round?

8:25 PM  
Blogger phil and shell said...

who's tim?

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uncle Tim

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home