Bed Time?
This evening, after her bath and a full dinner as well as some play time, I cuddled Nadia up in a blankie and scooted her off to bed. I sang her a little song, gave her a little kiss, and said nighty-night....but she had other plans. She was so happy and chatty that I had to get it on video. After I took this video, she went on like this in the dark, by herself for another 20 minutes before she finally quieted down and fell asleep. I can't tell you how happy I am to have a squealy, giggly little baby at bed time. I will take those happy, pleasant sounds any day over the fight that she could be waging.

2 Comments:
This is adorable! I love when they do that. she is so sweet shelley!!
So, I think Buddha and Egypt (Kazi is watching Tim cook) loved that video as much as I - they rushed over to look at the screen and find out from where the noise was coming!
Post a Comment
<< Home