22 January 2009

halfie birthday

Our little sugarbean is 6 months old! I made a cake and we sang Halfie Birthday to her, since we won't be around too much when her real birthday rolls around. We thought it would be fun to give Grandma and Grandpa a chance to watch Nadia paw at cake (that she wasn't allowed to eat... mean mommy).

And here she is just being her sweet 6-month old self. For those of you who want to know, she weighs 23 pounds (the weight of a normal 12 month old) and is 28.5 inches long (the hight of a normal 12 month old). She's trying desperately to crawl. She loves to bounce, she's learning to clap, and she's nailed down clucking her tongue and blowing raspberries. She also says "mamamamamamamaaaaa" and "dadadadadeedeedeedeeeeeee", but doesn't really mean it.



3 Comments:

Blogger Melissa G said...

Happy Half Birthday, Nadia!

4:00 PM  
Blogger Java with the Johnsons said...

awww... we did the same thing for Asia... I also didn't let her eat any. :) can't wait to see Nadia and Asia together... I think Nadia out weighs her now. :)

10:27 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

She is beautiful Shelley! I love her laugh. Halfie Birthday!

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home