04 February 2009

breaking ground

The time has come! Our daughter is no longer the cute, toothless, doughy giant. She has now become a cute, TOOTHED (with 2 syllables, please), doughy giant. We have been wondering what the heck her problem has been this last week. And now we know. I found out this morning in a rather unpleasant way. I stuck my finger in her mouth (I forget now exactly why), and when she bit down I got the bite of my life. I feel like I should hang a sign around her neck (which is entirely unsafe) warning the curious: "Don't Feed the Baby", or "Beware, Baby Bites". An unsuspecting grandparent or toddler (the only demographics that I've noticed that randomly stick their fingers in babies' mouths) will receive a nasty surprise. It's now like playing with Rin Tin Tin as a puppy... or a 23 pound piranha.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

So, that's what all that drooling and fussiness was.
Yeah for the first tooth! :)

10:04 PM  
Blogger Shawn and Jenn DeAtley said...

You are a funny writer!

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home