T3YO Lately
There is never a dull moment in our crazy house. Between the giant 5 month old, living on the equator, packing to live in a muddy jungle and trying to raise a 3 year old... we are exhausted - and nearly always laughing.
Last week, i drew a big old sun for her to color. Check out his insanely happy face. I can hear his wild laughter... This just makes me laugh and laugh. Every time i look at it (it's on the fridge) i chuckle at how creepy he looks. See his eyes? Such detail. And teeth? And unibrow? And soul patch? I love it!
The story is unclear as to how it happened. A few of the versions sound downright impossible. Suffice it to say she got gum in her hair. Very sticky gum. A haircut was in order.
Not that she minded one bit. "NOW i won't get a RASH on my NECK, mom!!! You know? When i get all hot and sweaty?? I won't get a RASH! Yay!!!! Um - can i have chocolate milk, please mom, can i??"
I'll post a photo soon of the finished product. For now, i'll let this goofy little face haunt you. :0)






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home