Mission Home Capers
In between errands, meetings, shopping and doing fun things with the kids, we... well.... here.
I'll show ya.
Nadia performs routine check-ups on all the in-house toys.
And then displays how living in this country has influenced her idea of beauty. This little get-up is what she created when i told her to go play princess. Is this a head-covering? I think it is.
We bathe the itchy baby in PK crystals - much to his delight. (An aside here: I like to set aside fun things for the kids. When we get a box, when we shop in town, or even when we shopped in the U.S., i squirreled a few fun things for each of them away - so that at times like these, i have something fun to pull out and surprise them with. The headband that Nadia is sporting here, is one of those little "specials". I bought that last May with my mom in MA, and have been saving it for a special treat/surprise). :)
We skype with our families (and play chopsticks).
And this is just a fun photo of Quinn showing you where his nose is. :) He snorts.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home