stir crazy cabin fever
cozy in our little living room - ready to see warm weather - come on warm weather.
as crazy as i've been going, phil has somehow not strangled me to death yet. though he has run his hand through his hair, sighed and closed his eyes in annoyance - there is an end in sight. Monday brings classes, and hopefully work for phil. we can only sit and read and play cards for so long.

1 Comments:
Hey.. I definitely remember you and all the good times at Annie's wedding! Thanks for saying HI. I just got a call from Annie last night- her beautiful little fam is in Idaho for a while so hopefully I will get to see them all soon. Can you believe baby #3 is on the way for them.. WOW! I am due 2 weeks from today with our first.. we are very excited! Anyway- take care and God Bless!!
Post a Comment
<< Home