WOW!!! Seeing that i do this for a living, i know how mcuh work goes into even just picking out a paint color! It looks so great! I wish we had more of the old homes out here in Cali. It is so cool to see them renovated! Enjoy the fruits of your labor!
YES, you can have a puppy! Come to Colorado and get one. They're so cute, and so fun. Ha. Yes, they're Belle's pup's, not, "Bell's" pup's. He. Silly Shelley.You're home is looking so cute!
5 Comments:
Wow, there's a big difference! It looks great!
It looks really nice, guys! I'm proud of the both of ya.:)
WOW!!! Seeing that i do this for a living, i know how mcuh work goes into even just picking out a paint color! It looks so great! I wish we had more of the old homes out here in Cali. It is so cool to see them renovated! Enjoy the fruits of your labor!
Very nice...wish I had beautiful place like that.
YES, you can have a puppy! Come to Colorado and get one. They're so cute, and so fun. Ha. Yes, they're Belle's pup's, not, "Bell's" pup's. He. Silly Shelley.You're home is looking so cute!
Post a Comment
<< Home