big e = eastern states exposition
We went to the Big E today, and saw some sights at New England's largest fair. It was something i grew up going to, so it was fun to go again - i'd not been in years.....and we got free tickets, so it was hard to pass up.

4 Comments:
I think they are CUTE! All sleepy and pink!
Ahhh, the fairs in NE what a treat, we are thinking to go sometime soon (planning not just thinking!) I need to call you guys we have not forgotten:) I think that the piggies are cute from a distance, being prego I am not sure that I want to smell them:) Love ya, B
Why I think they're just adorable, Shelley. Come to our blog and read about our pigs.
Hello Shelley, I saw that huge pumpkin on the back of his farmer's truck on the way to the Fair! I remember thinking "That is one big pumpkin, I wish Caleb could appreciate its largeness". The benefits of living in farmland! Had a great time with you guys. Let's do it again.
Post a Comment
<< Home