So, maybe many of you have had your fill of all these fall pics - But we're hanging on to autumn up here as long as possible - Anything to distract us from the impending New England winter on it's way. Here are some more of phil's favs from this past week taken around town.
4 Comments:
Nope, we're not tired of the fall pictures yet! They are so beautiful! I love all the pictures. The leaf that is half red and half green is really cool.
Phil sure has a knack for taking pics. Isn't it nice to live where it's cold? BTW Shelley, I'm afraid you'll have to send another pic of your hair - that one was a little sketchy.
Hi guys...we got your message...we called you tonight...cause Gabby REALLY wanted to call and kept getting the phone down, asking to call, so once dinner was done, we called...she started to tear up when I told her you had called...you are greatly missed.
Great Pics! We sure miss this time of year at home. Thanks for capturing the moments so well. So by the way any word on where you're headed at the end of the year. I scoped the blog and never saw anything mentioning it!
Post a Comment
<< Home