Holy cow...that looks great! Of course I never saw all that in person, but online, 3 inches tall, it looks like you did a fantastic job!!! I got your call the other day and will return it soon. I promise! We all miss you all! I dreamed the other night that you guys surprised us with a visit and Nadia was as big as Micah (not walking or anything) and wanted to stay with me and not you. I think she even said, "bye-bye mommy." Oh, and she was the spittin' image of you, Shelley. Then I went and woke up. Made me miss you guys more.
2 Comments:
Holy cow...that looks great! Of course I never saw all that in person, but online, 3 inches tall, it looks like you did a fantastic job!!!
I got your call the other day and will return it soon. I promise!
We all miss you all!
I dreamed the other night that you guys surprised us with a visit and Nadia was as big as Micah (not walking or anything) and wanted to stay with me and not you. I think she even said, "bye-bye mommy." Oh, and she was the spittin' image of you, Shelley. Then I went and woke up. Made me miss you guys more.
Oh my gosh. Stained glass windows? I love your house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home