13 September 2008

a happier baby

As our little spiky haired newborn turns into a curly haired 2 month old, we are beginning to get the hang of things.

She sucks her thumb, which is both adorable and useful - She now soothes herself to sleep, and out of bouts of tears.

I know, it's blurry. But she's so stinkin' cute - and wouldn't look right at me again...so i used this one.

She likes belly surfing in the morning while i get to brush my teeth and get dressed. We think it's amazing how quickly she's learning to hold her head up, and even reach out to grab things.

2 Comments:

Blogger Java with the Johnsons said...

She is just so darling...loving the hair. don't worry it keeps getting easier and easier...

11:50 PM  
Blogger timandmichelle (timandshelly) said...

Ok, this kid is adorable indeed. I just want to reach out to that monitor and kiss on her, or eat her up...don't know which for sure. Hopefully in a couple months I'll know and you better prep her. She can't cry when she comes to me. She should know full well who I am...the bestest auntie in the world. I actually expect her to say something along the lines of "mommy, what mommy? I've got my auntie now..." Well, maybe not that, but if we get to babysit her, she'll love it!!!

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home