Mondays
A few weeks ago, I showed you what Tuesday is like in our house. Now, for Mondays.
After school and studying and Nadia's afternoon nap, I like to take her outside to play with the neighbors (when it's not raining). Depending on who's out, it ends up by being good language/relationship time for me too.
Yes, he did end up by throwing that little rock at Nadia. Don't worry. She threw one back.
Chatting and playing. I'm noticing that the kids are taught how to kick a ball before they learn how to properly throw (maybe because soccer is such a big deal here). It's the other way around for us, for some reason. Therefore, Nadia throws the ball to the little guy on the right, and he kicks it back.
Monday evenings are devoted to a group study. Sometimes we have it our house, and when that happens, I get to sit in.
These guys (and Tiffany and Melissa ((who is hiding)) and one other friend, Ryan) get together and talk about truth. It's a fun time of hot tea, cookies, cake and plenty of laughing. Lots of serious thinkers in this group. Feel free to think about us on Mondays. This group is sort of a sensitive thing that is close to our hearts.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home