10 December 2010

just a little something special

This photo made its way to me via one of those forwards that make me want to spam even the dearest of friends. But I cannot tell a lie. This photo makes me laugh out loud every time I see it. No kidding. I know, maybe I need to grow up. Maybe I need to get out more. Whatever. I think it's just hilarious.

**For those of you who are sensitive (morally or otherwise) to anything remotely hinting at bathroom humor:

A.) Forgive me and get over it, then laugh secretly because you know it's funny.

B.) Don't scroll down.






3 Comments:

Blogger timandmichelle (timandshelly) said...

We OWN that casual face. HAHA!!! Great picture!

2:41 AM  
Blogger timandmichelle (timandshelly) said...

We OWN that casual face. HAHA!!! Great picture!

2:42 AM  
Blogger Mema O said...

I've seen that face a few times at the Svoboda house!!! haha Very cute pics and love to hear what you write.

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home