Lately
We have lots of Christmas photos, but the following are not those. Here are some shots of what we've been up to lately. Maybe after I sift through and find some good ones, I'll share some of our Christmas photos.
Nadia has a "pose". This is the look she puts on when we tell her to smile for the camera. :) She's also showing off her new backpack and hair bow. She told me the other day, "Mama, I'm ready to go to school."
Blessed rain. After standing in the downpour until i was soaked to the skin, i sat and worked on some stitching as the wind blew through our house and changed all the hot, stale, muggy air.
Working on our Jesse Tree, something is very funny.
I've been feeling a bit better for the past couple of days, which is a huge relief. Here Nadia joins me on the couch (where i had been all day) for a few minutes of Ratatouille. Look at the blur that her feet are here :0). She just cannot sit still.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home