07 December 2011

haircut, crack, desert storm

What do these things have in common? Oh, nothing.

 Here's little miss' new hair cut.


 In this one she is doing something we call the bumslap. We don't like it, and don't allow it - But her face in this photo is pretty darling - because it shows exactly how funny she thinks she's being. :)


 Today we made some Christmas cookies - kind of. I don't know exactly what they're called, but one of our friends thinks they're so addicting that they should be called simply, crack. We've started calling them Crackle instead. Maybe someone out there knows what they should be called? It's saltine crackers, topped with melted butter and brown sugar, then topped with chocolate (Dove dark from the US!!! - hence the heap of melty chocolate foil wrappers. :).

 My helpy helper reveling in her chocolately mess.

 My sleepy 5 month old taking a snooze. :) He's so darling.

Fresh after a bath, he dons my favorite onsie. I call it, The Schwartzkoff. It's uncanny, is it not? The resemblance, i mean. :0)

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Your little ones are adorable! Love reading your updates, I grew up w Phil at CBS. PS We've made those cookies before but I used some butterscotch chips w/ the chocolate, which didn't really melt but kinda smeared. We wound up calling them "poo cookies." but they are yum!! I like Crackle personally...

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home