10 December 2007

flagging appetite

For the past 2 months my weak system has been rejecting nearly everything it is introduced to - Sometimes the mere mention of food will send me to any remotely appropriate recepticle. Through all of it, i've been trying to keep my sense of humour - Here is sometimes how i see food these days - I'm looking through some distorted, nausea glasses - Welcome to my temporary world.





3 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Oh my...I especially like that picture of the "bowel rice." Yep, saw that one just as I was putting a huge spoonful of rice into my mouth...fabulous.

3:32 AM  
Blogger Bethy said...

Hope that the second trimster is not like this. . . just keep saying to your self "I would not be feeling this way if the baby was not growing healthy and well."
We keep playing tag and NEED to catch up in person before we ship off in Jan.. Love ya,

8:58 AM  
Blogger Me said...

Oh! You're making me hungry. Hey, come to think of it, we did have a bowel of dumpings just last night. I made them myself. Thought you might want to know.

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home