04 May 2009

Calling Central Java Home



Well, after many attempts, this morning I was finally able to post again. Our connection is not as stable as I'm used to, so forgive me for the delay in posting photos of our new home in Central Java.


In the news: Nadia is officially crawling! She squeaks along our tile flooring slowly and carefully. She also pulls herself up on furniture (and us).





Phil and Nadia enjoyed the use of our Kelty Baby Backpack yesterday afternoon on our jalan-jalan (walk-walk). Also, her hat is adorable.



Home Sweet Home



Our view of Merababu (yes, it's a volcano).

4 Comments:

Blogger Melissa G said...

Great pictures!
Your house is so cute!

4:12 PM  
Blogger Java with the Johnsons said...

great to see pics... the boys started crawling last week... so things have been interesting at our house!!! we're praying for you guys!

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your house looks pretty cool-live it up...for the next year

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't know if this works. Great pictures. I'll pause and pray now.

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home