Still Here
Another week of language and cuture under our belts!
We. Are. Tired.
We. Are. Tired.
Yesterday, in an attempt to learn some more language, we went to a local sate place and ordered some delicious chicken sate (sah-tay).
These are the cooks
Stabbing the chicken
Dipping it in the peanut sauce
It's one of our favorite foods here. We sort of accidentally had it twice yesterday.
Yummy Yakult! Mom, do you remember this stuff?? I surely do, and I'm so happy that they have it here. It's an especially big hit with the under-five set. Whatever, I still like it.
Yeah.

2 Comments:
Hi Phil and Shelli and sweet baby!
Church was great this morning in East Longmeadow. I pray as I veiw your pictures. They show what life is like there. Alas, it is warmer there. Cool and cloudy for may here. God Bless
Connie Horne
So let me get this straight ... your eating peanut coated chicken and buying birds?!?!
Thanks for the new pics. I think we have a neighbor just like you : )
We are praying for you all!
Post a Comment
<< Home