24 April 2010

Well, for the past 2 weeks we've not been taking too many photos. Between mourning the loss of Phil's grandma and getting ready to move up the road (it's a long story) we've been trying to keep up our normal study schedule... as well as our normal extra-curricular-curricular schedule. So here are a few 'leftovers' from before Easter to tide you all over until we've got some photos of the new house we'll be moving in to (i said, it's a long story).

I was busy trying to use up fabric that I had lying around. I made N a few cute little dresses out of the material I used to make her sheets. The patterns were super easy (even for a remedial pattern-reader like myself) - Thanks, Michelle!

Here's her "i'm-already-too-big-for-my-britches-giving-my-mother-an-attitude-and-cruisin-for-a-bruisin" pose. I had interrupted her "conversation" with the nutty guy next door (who was smoking a very large cigarette that he had rolled for himself, filled with dried banana leaves and rolled up in newspaper...).

She can climb up into our chairs now, so basically nothing is really out of her reach now. Here she's "sewing" on my machine.

1 Comments:

Blogger jbj said...

Hope you don't mind, I'm living vicariously through you. I miss Salatiga so much! And am realizing how much i didn't do while we were there. Maybe someday, if we get to go back, I'll do better while there. ENjoy the people more, loosen up with the kids and getting dirty... so many things i'd do different. Enjoy it there... for me!
Bethany

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home