Can't tell you just how much fun and relaxing that looks. Though, being in B&W and all, it looks more like you are sitting outside the local saloon...with the dress and all. Very comfy cozy. Now, where's my blanket, I'm freezing!
Nice to see that you have a rocker over there to enjoy. . . that sure helps with the relaxing, eh. Hope you are feeling well as baby grows (though I can't tell from the photo:0)
2 Comments:
Can't tell you just how much fun and relaxing that looks. Though, being in B&W and all, it looks more like you are sitting outside the local saloon...with the dress and all. Very comfy cozy. Now, where's my blanket, I'm freezing!
Nice to see that you have a rocker over there to enjoy. . . that sure helps with the relaxing, eh. Hope you are feeling well as baby grows (though I can't tell from the photo:0)
Post a Comment
<< Home